“Lenore” is my 2016 Husqvarna 701 Enduro, modified for long distance travel, trail riding and for ameteur rally racing. The name, in case you’re wondering, comes from a modified version of Edgar Allen Poe’s “The Raven” that one too many blows to the head inspired me to write at Hellas 2018.
She’s been fairly heavily modified; you’ll find an attempt at a full list of mods below. I’ve probably forgotten some I have made over the years.
- Switchable ABS Dongle
- Rade Garage Rally/Travel Fairing
- Rade Garage Fuel Tank – Custom Petcock Install
- Reupholstered Seat from Alexander Ellert, Stuttgart
- Roadbook Holder from F2R with ICO RallyMAX Trip Computer
- Garmin 590 LM GPS
- Barkbusters Handguards and Aux Lights
- Adventure Spec Bashplate and Engine Case Guards
- Rally Raid Pannier Frames with AS Magadan Bags
- Rally Raid Fuel Filler
- Nomad ADV Rear Carrier
- Nomad ADV Radiator Guards / Luggage Racks
- Vanache Motorsports Brake Pedal
- Perun Moto Subframe Bolts
- Secondary Fuel Filter plus Gulgatech In-Tank Filters
- Motion Pro Rimlocks
- Clutch Cover from a KTM 690. Because I broke the original.